Red Deer Resort & Casino
Central Alberta’s Premier Hotel and Conference Centre is now Red Deer Resort & Casino. While the name has changed, our commitment to our guests over the past 50 years remains to provide outstanding service and hospitality in a friendly, welcoming environment. Located midway between Calgary and Edmonton, Red Deer Resort & Casino features a unique variety of guestrooms and suites, 15 meeting rooms and modern Canadian dining and entertainment choices. With an array of activities for both business and leisure travelers, our in-house shops, restaurants, and attractions make us the ideal venue for a getaway, family reunion, gala event, or business meeting. All rooms feature crisp, white linens and amenities to make you feel at home including, flat-screen televisions, complimentary wireless internet, in room dining, walk-in closet with in-room safe, coffee and tea, bottled water, full-length mirror, express check-out, bathrobe, individual climate control and humidifier. Our Business Centre is available 24 hours a day with everything you need to stay connected during your stay. The Fitness Centre includes state of the art equipment, a soothing sauna and steam bath and a 45,000-gallon indoor licensed pool. The hotel provides complimentary parking and features four Tesla Supercharging stations onsite. Guests can still enjoy our all of our hotel amenities while the hotel is transformed into an entertainment venue like no other in Central Alberta. Casino Opening Spring 2023!
- Number Of Guest Rooms/Suites:
- Wheelchair Accessible?
- Pet Friendly?
- Number Of Guest Rooms/Suites: 241
- Wheelchair Accessible? Yes
- Pet Friendly?
- 53,000 Sq Ft of Meeting Space
- Fitness Centre
- Club Lounge
- Indoor Pool & Hot Tub
- Outdoor Courtyard
- Complimentary Internet
In Room Dining
- Onsite Restaurant and Lounge
- Quick access to all sport facilities and attractions in and around the City
If you’re planning an elegant six-course banquet or a trade show with massive tractors and machinery, the Red Deer Resort & Casino will fit the bill. Think big!
Central Alberta’s largest hotel meeting space and full-service conference and trade centre spans 53,000 sq.ft. The Special Event Centre is 33,000 sq.ft. with a ceiling height of 26’, and the largest ballroom is12,000 sq.ft.
If you want to keep your delegates all in house with accommodations and meeting spaces, this venue will handle it all, no reason for your delegates to step offsite unless you choose it.
- Total Area: 53,000sq. ft
- Special Events Centre: 33,000-sq.ft. including a 2,000-sq.ft. mezzanine
- Premier ballroom, 12,000sq. ft – ability to one main room or five
- Experienced Sales, Marketing & Event Personnel
- Ample event registration spaces with natural light
- Customizable catering and banquet options offering sustainable menu options
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet
- Complete Tradeshow capabilities
- Business Centre and on-site event support
- Hospitality Suites, 1 and 2 levels
- Full Audio-Visual Services & Support