Boat and Canoe Launches
City of Red Deer boat and canoe launches are located at:
- Kiwanis Park – 4707 Fountain Drive. Boat launch with vehicle access. Open 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Great West Adventure Park – BMX – canoe launch with vehicle access
- Fort Normandeau – canoe launch with vehicle access. Open 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Waskasoo Crescent (corner of 45 Avenue and 59 Street) canoe launch
- Mckenzie Trail North – Access to McKenzie Trail Recreation Area is from 55 Street; travel north on 45 Avenue until the road ends; canoe launch, no vehicle access, parking available. Open 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Riverbend – boat launch with vehicle access
- Lower Heritage Ranch – 25 Riverview Park; canoe launch only, no vehicle access. Open 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Red Deer County boat and canoe launches are located at:
- A-Soo-Wuh-Um Day Use Area – Highway 592 west at Penhold. Open May 15 to September 30. Gate opens at 8 a.m. and closes at 9:30 p.m.
- Joffre Bridge day use area – Highway 11 east of Red Deer. Open May 15 to September 30. Gate opens at 9 a.m. and closes at 8:30 p.m.
- Boat and Canoe Launches
- Red Deer, AB
- Phone Number